Places to lodge a complaint


Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
Call: 1300 292 153 or (03) 9032 3583
TTY: 1300 289 621

Fair Work Ombudsmen
Provides workers and employees with advice and understanding on workplace rights and responsibilities.
Call: 131 394

VEOHRC Anti-Hate Website
This website provides various methods of taking action against harassment other than by making a formal complaint. The site allows you to share stories about the harassment you have experienced and meet other “Anti-Hate heroes”, as well as also providing “an arsenal of Anti-Hate tools” that you may implement to combat harassment.Visit:

WorkSafe Victoria
Applies the laws relating to discrimination to the workplace, and provides employees and employers with information about their rights and how to take action against discrimination.
Call: 1800 136 089, (03) 9641 1444

Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
The Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunalis a tribunal for dispute resolution designed to be accessible to people who are not legally represented.
Call: (03) 9628 9900 or (Country Callers) 1800 133 055

Victoria Police
Responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and ensuring the public safety of all individuals in Victoria.

Federal Magistrates Court

Call:(03) 8600 3333 (VIC)

Federal Court of Australia
Call:(03) 8600 3333